We’ve been members of THE best online training and support community for a whole year now, and absolutely love it. But, we’ve also met a few people who, quite rightly, still have some unanswered questions about it and wonder if it’s right for them.
So we thought we’d share with you some of the questions we’re most frequently asked about Six Figure Mentors:
Is Six Figure Mentors just MLM?”
“Is it an internet scheme?”
“Does it REALLY work for the average person?”
We get these questions from people who are sick and tired of their daily job commute, but are sceptical and don’t want to jump into anything without doing their due diligence or research first.
That’s exactly what we advise. Be sceptical until proven otherwise and always do your research or ‘leg work’ first.
The online home business world is full of horror stories and scams that don’t work. We know, as we’ve fallen for some of them! Therefore, we never recommend anything we haven’t tried and used successfully ourselves.
So here are a few facts about Six Figure Mentors which are all well documented:
- It’s not permitted to sell or prospect in the Six Figure Mentors community or website, so it’s a ‘safe’ place to be to avoid temptation of buying ‘shiny objects’ that you don’t need
- It’s not MLM
- It’s designed for the average person without any formal business experience (Co-Founder Stuart dropped out of College)
- You don’t need advanced technical skills (You just need to follow step by step training)
- It’s recession-proof (Six Figure Mentors has seen record growth during the current “great recession”)
- You can start with as little as 30 minutes a day (a true “lunch time business” and perfect for daily commuters)
- It has helped thousands of people – from taxi drivers, waiters and doctors… to high level executives, property investors and other professionals trapped in the corporate rat race.
- You have access to unlimited email and live support
- It works fast (You can get started in the next few minutes)
- It’s great for both introverts and extroverts
Those are just the questions we’re most frequently asked, so if you have any other questions, feel free to ask us – we’d be happy to help.
Chat To Us: Find A Time When You’re Free
If you like this post, SHARE IT using the buttons on the left.